Your Vamp'd Skin Microdermabrasion Rejuvenation Kit has arrived. Congratulations! Your best skin is just a few treatments away!
Your new handset is packed full of skin care functions.
It will nourish, refresh, and enhance your skin with microdermabrasion, remove blackheads and whiteheads, refine pores, and reduce fine lines and acne scarring. Your skin will look younger, finer, softer, healthier and glowing.
Microdermabrasion is the painless process of gently polishing the surface layer of skin cells. This then encourages nutrient rich blood flow to the skin and regrowth of healthier new skin cells.
The tips of the heads of your handset are ingrained with thousands of medical-grade micro-crystalline particles. These buff the surface layer of skin while the vacuum suctions away dead skin, blackheads and grease, leaving your skin smooth, soft and supple.
One treatment a week is enough to see significant gains over 4 - 6 weeks, although you should see and feel a difference after your very first treatment.
For best results do the following:
- Open the pores on the area you would like to treat. This can be done either with a hot damp wash cloth or by using the hot compress function on your Vamp'd Skin handset. Test the hot compress on your palm first to make sure it is not too hot. It is set to 42ºC. (Pro Tip: start with a steamy shower to really open the pores!)
- Select the appropriate treatment head. There are 4 treatment heads included in your kit. They each have a specific function. (Pro Tip: be sure to align the head correctly with the guide on the handset body. Incorrect alignment can result in damage to the handset body-guide. If you have to force it, it is not aligned correctly!)
- Micro-crystalline Head is used for exfoliating, removing dead skin and keeping your skin fine and smooth.
- Oval Head is used as a skin-lift to tighten and firm the skin as well as reduce fine lines.
- Small Head has powerful suction to remove blackheads, acne and grease.
- Cupping Therapy Head is used for massaging sore muscles and for cupping therapy.
- Select your preferred suction strength. For your first use, we recommend starting with the lowest setting until you get used to the sensation. This is especially true for the Oval Head, as it has the strongest suction.
- Now gently pull the head of the handset across the treatment area, and let the microdermabrasion do it's magic. It can help to use your other hand to "anchor" your skin in place. Work from the "inside" to "outside" of your face.
- Use the cold compress function to close and shrink the pores. The cold compress is set to -15ºC, so test it on your palm before your first use.
- Now cleanse your face (or other treatment area) with a cold wash cloth to remove any lasting dead skin cells.
- Use your preferred moisturizer to rehydrate and soothe your skin.
- Let your natural skin regeneration cycle recover and regrow new healthy skin cells before doing another treatment. Recovery is important.
It's that easy. 10 minutes, once a week for your best skin.